McAfee is a free antivirus scanner designed to detect malicious software, damaged files and prevent viruses that attack your computer. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS systems in this article, we will see Mcafee Antivirus for Mac, or see how to uninstall Mcafee on Mac because most users have full eviction with trouble
- Removing Mcafee Antivirus for Mac via Terminal
- Remove Mcafee Antivirus for Mac using App Cleaner
Before taking the process of removing the Mcafee antivirus, it is important to remember that you should never try dragging and uninstalling Makkapi. This recommendation works for any other application on Mac because the application files are kept and on your disk. In addition, apps like McAfee can do background work in the background.
Removal Mcafee via the terminal
- Open Terminal from Launchpad
- If you are logged in to Mac through your user account, then you should log in again as an administrator. Then use the command or command in the terminal:
- Depending on which version of the antivirus you use, now type the window into one of the following commands.
For Mcafee vs. 4.8:
For Mcafee V. For 5.x:
- Then press Enter on your keyboard.
- When the removal process is complete, reboot your Mac.
This was the official version of McAfee Uninstallation. However, some users complain that, even after these steps, the app still shows some notifications on its Mac. Therefore, we recommend that you check your remaining items with a special utility app cleaner and uninstaller.
Remove Mcafee remains using app cleaner
App Cleaner and Uninstaller is a removal tool for any application on Mac. This app completely uninstalls, gets deleted points of data, and allows you to operate the extension. This app is download for free from the store.
- Launch App Cleaner.
- Go to the rest tab.
- Save McAfee and remove them.
As we have mentioned, the app cleaner allows you to disable/enable the extension, so go to the Extensions tab and if you have to remove the Mcafee extension for Safari.