iPhone as a phone device has been highly recognized all around the world. All its features are absolutely class apart, and of course, its camera quality is one of a kind. But with so many perks, the phone has several setbacks too. One of them is the problem of failed calls. This problem can sometimes become very irritating for the users. You are trying to make a phone call with your iPhone, and it shows an error call or a failed call. Many users face this problem and are looking for a solution to it. In such cases, users can go to iPhone repair like Mobile Junction. But there are solutions to resolve this problem voluntarily.
It is tough to gulp that, why is the phone succumbing to the phone calls that you are making. There could be various reasons for it and many solutions too. Here we are going to discuss solutions that can turn out beneficial for fixing the problem of failed calls on your iPhone.
Tips to Solve Failed Calls on iPhone
Fix The Problem With Airplane Mode
It is the simplest solution to fixing calls even on non-iOS devices. Switching your iPhone’s Airplane mode on and off kind of cleans the phone’s temporary memory and fixes the bugs that are causing problems in using your phone. To perform this solution you can:
- You need to access the Control Center. It can be accessed differently depending on the iPhone model that you own. If you own an iPhone with Home buttons, then you need to swipe up from the bottom of your screen. On the other hand, if you own an iPhone with no screen bottom then swipe down from the upper right corner of your iPhone.
- On the upper left corner of the Control Center, tap on Airplane Mode. It will activate the Airplane Mode.
- Wait for a few seconds and then turn off the Airplane Mode.
Toggling the Airplane Mode on and off can very much solve the problem. But as several other reasons can be behind the failed calls, therefore toggling the Airplane Mode might not prove to be the solution in many cases. If your failed calls could not get resolved with this solution, then move on to the next.
Did You Block The Numbers?
Is it an iPhone issue of failed calls or have you blocked the number to which you are trying to call? Sometimes the user may face failed calls because he or she has blocked the number themselves and have forgotten to unblock it. Thus, you need to check whether you have numbers on your phone’s blacklist or not. To check them you need to :
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Click on the phone.
- Select Blocked Contacts.
- Check your blocklist and, make sure that the one whom you were trying to call was not in the blocklist of your phone.
If you did have the number in your block list, then remove it and your failed calls will get fixed. But if they were not on your block list; you need to move on to the next solution.
Check Your SIM Card
Instead of panicking or Googling “iPhone repair near me” when your iPhone experiences failed calls, you must try a handful of other things like check whether your sim card is in the right state or not. Many times the sim card gets damaged which causes inconveniences when you try to make a phone call. Thus, check the condition of your sim card, and to do so, you need to :
- Take any Sim ejection tool and insert it into the hole near your iPhone’s SIM tray.
- Once the SIM tray is out, take out the SIM.
- Examine the SIM for any damage or cracks. If you do find something like that, then you must get a new SIM. But if the SIM is absolutely fine then, put it back on the SIM tray and insert it back into the slot.
- Now, try to make a phone call again.
The problem of failed calls is not new and is faced by many users. If none of the above solutions works; then you must go to an iPhone repair like Mobile Junction, which is an iPhone repair in London. They also have their website so you can refer there too.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings