Organic fertilizer is generally made from plant and animal waste like compost or manure. The higher processing of it helps in plant growth and increases the fertility of the soil. It has a diverse formulation of manure, which is advantageous for soil fertility. There several benefits of using organic fertilizer, and some of these benefits are as follows which are mentioned by the organic fertilizer supplier & exporter in India.
Improvement of soil structure
The organic fertilizer contains carbon, which directly improves the productivity and growth of the plants. The organic matter present in it influences the soil’s ability to hold water increasing the nutrients. It also helps the soil to restore fertility for a hundred years. It helps to reduce the need for the nitrogenous compound, pesticides, phosphorus, and potassium component.
Synthetic fertilizer causes water pollution and hampers marine life when they run off due to heavy rain or other reasons. The elements of organic fertilizer don’t run off quickly, and they are also associated with the soil structure. It also helps to increase the species of biodiversity. Organic fertilizer doesn’t contain harmful chemical components. As a result of this, they ensure entirely non-toxic food products. It helps end consumers, who consume the crops as food, to avoid physical disorders such as skin diseases, cancer, stroke, etc. It is biodegradable, and it doesn’t cause any environmental pollution. It is advantageous for developing an actual eco-system and a peaceful habitat for all living beings.
The organic fertilizer is enriched in carbon-based compounds along with nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus. They feed microbes and support them to make nutritious, which are essential for plants. It also helps the plants to occur in the biological process naturally. At the same time, synthetic fertilizer contains different types of chemicals that are harmful. The names of some soil microbes are yeast, Trichoderma, Penicillium, Lactobacillus, beneficial nematodes. Yeast is known as a plant growth-promoting organism. It helps in the production of plant growth hormones and barriers to pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Trichoderma provides protein to the plant, and they also release plant hormones to the soil. Penicillium root growths of the plants. Lactobacillus helps with the decomposition of organic matter and suppress diseases.
Decreases farming cost
Organic fertilizer helps to maintain the soil structure and also improves the capacity of holding nutrients. It helps to increase the productivity of the crops. As a result of this, the farmers don’t require to invest in different farming techniques to increase productivity. It helps to decrease farming costs.
Types of Organic Fertilizer
Organic fertilizers are categorized into three types, and these are:
- Organic fertilizer: It mainly provides nutrients that are made from organic materials of plants and animals.
- Organic soil improver: The soil enriched with carbon is an organic soil improver.
- Organo-mineral fertilizer: It is a mixture of inorganic fertilizer with one or more organic fertilizers.
Different functions of organo fertilizer are as follows.
- It enhances the biodiversity and biological activity of the soils.
- Natural soil with organic matter reduces the use of chemical fertilizer.
- It reduces the impact of farming and protects the eco-system by minimizing leaching.
- It boosts up the organic matter content and nutrient efficiency within the soil.
- It restores and maintains soil fertility.
- It enhances plant growth and the production of the crops.
- It improves the efficiency of a resource using natural raw materials.
- It enhances the quality attributes of productions as well as yield.
- It develops crop resistance to erosion with the improvement of soil’s organic matter content.
- It boosts the efficiency of the water used to grow the crops and acts as draught-resistant.
- It develops the efficiency of the nutrients used for the production of more robust crops.
- It facilitates the slow releasing of the nutrients in response to the dynamic necessities of plants.
The mentioned above information will be advantageous you to get knowledge about organic nutrients. It will help you to choose the best organic fertilizer manufacturer in India like Sun Agri Export Co.